5 Days Flying in Gorilla and Cultural tour
This 5-dayflying tour gives Gorilla trekking lovers a chance of a lifetime to track down some of the rarest apes in Africa. Uganda is indeed a primate-lovers paradise with a record of 20 species recorded within our borders. From the largest primates like the Mountain gorillas to the smaller bush babies- surely primate lovers will be excited about seeing some of these diverse cousins of ours. Tracking gorillas and chimpanzees are surely the highlights of any trip to Uganda and with this itinerary, you will not be disappointed by what Uganda has to offer.
Day 1. Arrival in Uganda.
Day 2. Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Day 3. Gorilla Tracking-Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Day 4. Fly back to Kampala
Day 5. Half Day Kampala City tour and departure
This Safari Includes:
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Return domestic air tickets
- 1 gorilla per person
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4x4 safari vehicle
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All activity fees
- All entry fees
- All current applicable taxes
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Bottles of water throughout the trip
- Travel insurance.
Price Quote Excludes:
- Visa fees where applicable
- International Air ticket fares
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porter fees
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the inclusive section.