5 Days in Queen Elizabeth National Park
This safari holiday takes you to Queen Elizabeth National Park where you get to view the picturesque park from an Eagle’s vantage point in a hot air balloon. You view herds of buffalo, elephant and other game as well as some of the park’s attractions like one of the most beautiful crater lakes in the world.
You get to explore the park on land in a game drive. Lastly, you visit the Kyambura gorge for a chimpanzee trek in the beautiful “hanging rainforest.”
Departure/Return LocationEntebbe international airport
Departure Time9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Day 1. Arrival in Uganda.
Day 2. Kampala-Queen Elizabeth National Park, Evening game drive.
Day 3. Morning Game drive and Nature and evening boat cruise.
Day 4. Queen Elizabeth National Park to Kampala
Day 5. Half Day Kampala City Tour and departure
This Safari Includes:
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4x4 safari van
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All activity fees
- All entry fees
- All current applicable taxes
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Bottles of water throughout the trip
- Travel insurance
Price Quote Excludes:
- Visa fees where applicable
- Air ticket fares
- Expenses of personal nature
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the inclusive section.