7 Days Classic Safari With Primate
This 7 Days Classic Safari with Primate gives you a chance of a lifetime to track down some of the rarest apes in Africa. Uganda is indeed a primate-lovers paradise with a record of 20 species recorded within our borders. From the largest primates like the Mountain gorillas to the smaller bush babies- surely primate lovers will be excited about seeing some of these diverse cousins of ours. Tracking gorillas and chimpanzees are surely the highlights of any trip to Uganda and with this itinerary, you will not be disappointed by what Uganda has to offer.
Day 1. Arrival in Uganda
Day 2. Drive to Murchison Falls National Park-Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Day 3. Game drive, Boat cruise and Hike to the top of the Falls
Day 4. Drive to Kibale National Park
Day 5. Chimpanzee tracking. Bigodi Swamp tour
Day 6. Drive to Kampala.
Day 7. Half Day Kampala City Tour.
This Safari Includes:
- All applicable government taxes
- All park fees
- All ground transports in 4x4 safari vehicle
- Water in the vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Activities as per the itinerary
Price Quote Excludes:
- Personal expenses
- International air tickets
- Visa fees where applicable
- Tips while on the safari
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary