Gorilla and wildlife safari
This tour gives primate and wildlife lovers a chance of a lifetime to track down some of the rarest apes in Africa. Uganda is indeed a primate-lovers paradise with a record of 20 species recorded within our borders. From the largest primates like the Mountain gorillas to the smaller bush babies- surely primate lovers will be excited about seeing some of these diverse cousins of ours. Tracking gorillas and chimpanzees are surely the highlights of any trip to Uganda and with this itinerary, you will not be disappointed by what Uganda has to offer.
Departure/Return LocationEntebbe international airport
Day 1. Arrival in Uganda
Day 2. Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 3. Morning Game Drive and Afternoon Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channel.
Day 4. Drive to Ishasha Sector-Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5. Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Day 6. Gorilla Tracking.
Day 7. Drive to Kampala
Day 8. Half Day Kampala City Tour and Departure.
This Safari Includes:
- All applicable government taxes
- All park fees
- All ground transports in 4x4 safari vehicle
- 1 Gorilla permit for each
- Water in the vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Activities as per the itinerary
Price Quote Excludes:
- Personal expenses
- International air tickets
- Visa fees where applicable
- Tips while on the safari
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary