5 Days Magical Murchison falls National Park
Murchison Falls National Park is a national park in Uganda and managed by the Ugandan Wildlife Authority. It is in north-western Uganda, spreading inland from the shores of Lake Albert, around the Victoria Nile, up to the Karuma Falls.
This 5 Days Murchison Wildlife tour is an adventure of a lifetime that will leave you with tears of joy. It is destined to Uganda’s biggest park, Murchison falls N/P, a Big 5 destination that also hosts over 600 chimpanzees. Here, you will have rejuvenating nature walks, exhilarating hot balloon safaris and productive game drives that will draw you close to 76 mammal species. You will be entertained by a local band from the villages that Neighbour the park.
Departure/Return LocationEntebbe international airport
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Day 1. Arrival in Uganda
Day 2. Kampala-Murchison Falls National Park-Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Day 3. Game drive. Boat cruise, Hike to the top of the Falls.
Day 4. Murchison Falls National Park to Kampala.
Day 5. Half Day Kampala City Tour and Departure.
This Safari Includes:
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4x4 safari van
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All activity fees
- All entry fees
- All current applicable taxes
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Bottles of water throughout the trip
Price Quote Excludes:
- Visa fees where applicable
- Air ticket fares
- Expenses of personal nature
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the inclusive section.